Conference on Ethics, Responsible Business and Sustainable Development: Challenges and Opportunities for Transformation and Growth
Conference Dates: 7th – 8th December 2018
Venue : The Open University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Conference Theme: Ethics, Responsible Business and Sustainable Development: Challenges and Opportunities for Transformation and Growth
- sustainability challenges
- sustainable finance and investment
- sustainable HRM
- social entrepreneurship
- corporate governance, accountability and ethics
- sustainable business models and strategies
- sustainable production and consumption
- spirituality and sustainability
Conference dates: 7-8 December 2018
- Abstract submission deadline : 31 July 2018 (Tue)
- Confirmation of abstract acceptance : 28 September 2018 (Fri)
- Full paper submission deadline : 15 October 2018 (Mon)
- Conference registration opens : 28 May 2018 (Mon)
- Early-bird registration deadline : 9 October 2018 (Tue)
- Conference registration closes : 26 November 2018 (Mon)
For More Details: www.ouhk.edu.hk/iibg2018conference/
For Enquiries: email@example.com
International Conference& Exposition on Coconut Sector
Conference Dates: 6th , 7th, & 8th September 2018
Venue :Hotel Taj Gateway, Kozhikode, Kerala
Conference Theme: Coconut Development with an aim to formulate ways of developing the sector & taking it forward.
- Conference Dates: 6th , 7th, & 8th September 2018
Objective of the conference: To bring together experience and expertise from across the globe, in the coconut sector. The conference will raise issues of modem coconut farming, most recent technological developments in value-addition, contemporary trade regime, and institutional arrangements for the overall development of coconut sector. The conference also aims at formulating a strategy to put Kerala on a sustained growth path with respect to the production, productivity and value addition in the coconut industry and to establish Kerala as a significant player in the world in this sector.
More Details: The two day conference will have a parallel three day exposition which will offer an ideal platform for processors, manufactures, suppliers, fabricators and entrepreneurs in Coconut sector to showcase their products and services. The Kerala State Industrial Development
Corporation Ltd (KSIDC) has been designated as the nodal agency for the conduct of for international exhibition and space is proposed to be earmarked at the exposition for international organizations, research institutions, start-ups, processors/ producer community and technology providers in Coconut sector.
The exposition will also facilitate displaying the best practices being followed in this sector, technologies & innovations that could be further scaled up and will also serve as a Business- to-Business Meet (B2B) for local buyers as well as national and international buyers, processors, and suppliers.
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6th IIFT Conference on Empirical Issues in InternationalTrade & Finance
Conference Dates: 13th & 14th December 2018
Venue : New Delhi
Conference Theme: Technology Disruptions, Global Capital Flows and International Trade-Drivers for Economic Development
- Full Paper Submission Deadline : 20th August 2018
- Full Paper Acceptance : 10th September 2018
- Conference Dates : 13th & 14th December 2018
For more details please visit: http://eiitf.iift.ac.in
International Conference on Work and Co-operatives.
Conference dates: April 29 – May 1, 2018.
Venue : IIM Kozhikode
Conference Theme: Work and Co-operatives.
- Abstract Submission : (Will be intimated soon)
- Conference Date : April 29 – May 1, 2018.
AIMS-15 : Fifteenth AIMS International Conference On Management
Conference dates: January 6-8, 2018.
Venue : IMT Gaziabad
Conference Theme: International Conference On Management
- Abstract Submission : November 30, 2017
- Conference Date : January 6-8, 2018.
MARISE -2K17: One Day International Conference On Emerging Trends And Challenges in Global Business
Conference date: December 15, 2017.
Venue :Lulu international Convention Centre,Puzhakkal,Thrissur.
Conference Theme: Emerging Trends And Challenges in Global Business
- Abstract submission : On Or Before 20th November 2017
- Communication Of Acceptance Of Abstracts : Within Three Days Of Submission
- Submission Of Final Paper : On Or Before 5th December 2017
- Communication Of Acceptance Of Final Paper : On or Before 10th December 2017
For more details please visit: https://www.marise2k17.com/events
Help desk Number : +91 9061495496
International Conference on Signal Processing and Communications
Conference dates: July 16-19,2018
Venue :Indian Institute of Science,Bangalore.
Conference Theme: Signal Processing and Communications.
- Abstract submission : January 01,2018
- Full paper submission : January 08,2018
- Decision notification : April 02,2018
- Camera-ready submission : May 02,2018
For more details please visit: http://www.ece.iisc.ernet.in/~spcom/2018/
The open University of Hong Kong,Institute of International Business and Governance-2017: Annual Conference on “Competing in an- Innovation-Driven Global Economy:Institutions,Infrastructures, and Organization Design.”
Conference dates: December 13-14, 2017
Venue : The Open University Of Hong Kong,Hong Kong SAR
Conference Theme: Competing in an Innovation-Driven Global -Economy:Institutions,Infrastructures, and Organization Design.
- Extended Abstract of Paper and Abstract of Poster submission Opens : 1 February 2017
- Extended Abstract of Paper and Abstract of Poster submission Deadline : 31 July 2017.
- Early bird registration deadline : 16 October 2017
For more details please visit: http://www.ouhk.edu.hk/iibg2017conference/
5th International HR Conference-Rewiring HRM in a GlobalizedWorkplace:Challenges of Diversity, Employment Relations and Skills’.
Conference dates: February 2-3, 2018
Venue : K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai, India
Conference Theme: Rewiring HRM in a globalized workplace: Challenges of Diversity, Employment Relations and Skills’
- Dead line for submission of Extended Abstract : 30th September, 2017
Confirmation of acceptance of Extended Abstract : 16th October, 2017
Early bird registration for conference (10% discount) : 31st October 2017
Regular registration fee (no discount) : 1st November 2017 to 26th December 2017
- NB:- No registrations will be accepted after 26th December, 2017
For more details please visit:https://www.somaiya.edu/simsr/connects/events
INDAM 2017- 5th Biennial Conference,INDIAN ACADEMY OF
MANAGEMENT,Indian Institute of Management Indore
Call for Papers
Conference dates: 18-20 December, 2017
Venue: Indian Institute of Management Indore.
Conference Theme: Indian Insights: Integrating Individuals, Institutions and Innovations.
- Full paper submission deadline: 21st August, 2017
- Acceptance notification : 21st September, 2017
- Early registration deadline : 15th October, 2017
National Conference on Managing Change in Evolving Economic Scenario
Conference dates: December 5-6, 2017
Venue: Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurugram
Conference Theme: Managing Change in Evolving Economic Scenario
Abstract Submission : 15 September 2017
Notification of Acceptance : 30 September 2017
Authors Registration : 10 October 2017
Full Paper Submission : 10 November 2017
For more details please visit: http://http://www.mdi.ac.in/MDI%20Brochure_2017%20(1).pdf